View Full Version : TF subscription renewel
05-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Just noticed my TF subscription expired. Any was to just renew w/ all old info. Didn't seea renew subscription feature
05-30-2008, 10:36 AM
did you get an e mail? I got an e mail with a link that let me do it. If you didnt, or if you cant find it go into your profile, go to my account, then go to paid subscriptions (at the bottom on the left side) you can renew.
05-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Baldzilla, thanks man, its a done deal.
05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry you did not get an email from us.
You can renew by doing one of the following:
To renew using your credit card:
1) Log in under your current screen name and password.
2) Then go to the “Account Info” link at the top of the page. It is directly under the header at the top of the page between “Articles” and “Sponsors”
3) Once on your Account Information Page look on the left hand column and you will see a link called “Paid Subscriptions” under the “Miscellaneous” heading.
4) Click “Paid Subscriptions”
5) On the Paid Subscriptions page choose which subscription option you would like. There is a pull down menu across from each Subscription Description. You need to select the amount and then hit the “Order” button.
6) From there follow the directions and you will be set
* Please note that the offical TidalFish.com corporate name is Lateral Line, Inc. and this is what will show up on your credit card.
To renew via snail mail
1) Include a check with the amount of the subscription you would like.
2) Make the check out to Tidal Fish
3) On the check include your screen name and email address associated with that screen name on the check. (Please make sure to write clearly so we can get your account turned on)
4) Mail to us at:
Tidal Fish Subscriptions
620 South St.
Easton, MD 21601
Thanks for your continued support, we greatly appreciate it!
05-30-2008, 05:26 PM
thanks Brandon, I'm all squared away