04-19-2005, 02:12 AM
Ok guys, looks like Weds on! Hard to believe actually finally getting to plan a trip, though it would never happen. The "Full Strike" crew is planning on leaving Tuesday night for a Day Break departure from Teach's Weds. ANyone else thinking about the same? Would love to have a few more buddy boats. "Bbogue "will also be down.
OK, Now (3:25am) they are saying back to 15-20??? Guess we will have to hold for afternoon forecast. Figures %$^%$#!
04-19-2005, 06:30 AM
This morning the forecast is back to 10-15 for Wed. Other wx sites/models indicate 15 in the morning, 15-20 in the afternoon. If 15-20 holds true, that could make it pretty lumpy returning to HI in my 23-footer. It's driving me crazy, too! My crew is standing by. I'll start my prep (or not) based on the forecast when it updates around 10AM. Stay in touch.
04-19-2005, 10:16 AM
I thought I was tied up this week driving to Myrtl Beach for a fatboy but the owner decided last minute not to sell it so now my stuff is no where near fishable so if anyone needs a HO let a brother know. Thanks
04-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Taz....check your bmail....
04-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Thanks fishgirl I spoke with jim and his crew is full. Thanks though! Hope everyone catches em up. Im still ready if anyone needs an experienced crew member 757 630 9956. Taz
04-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Okay...now I will say it (smiling)...I can read too...but just saw this after I posted my question to you....hope you find a crew to go with...~