05-10-2006, 06:53 PM
the weather is just too tempting to pass up for this weekend.....and you never know what next weekend may bring, i explained to my wife, so i have the ok to go. not positive yet but if i can fish up some good quick interest it may be a go. call or bmail if interested. Rob
05-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Is this a HO call!!![grin]
05-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Temorarily out of commission until Raymarine finishes fixing my sounder. Looking at May 18 thru the 21st. I'll be on the side until then, cheering for you! Go fill the boxes!
05-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Plan to head out of HI early Sat morning - Me and crew of 3.
Hope the WX holds, looking good so far.
85 Albemarle 24
Marine Power/Volvo DP
05-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Yes, absoultely. if you have an interest in going give me a shout.....i did not really plan on going this weekend as i am still recovering from last.....but check out the weather, its too good to pass up and with my luck it would blow like crazy next weekend if i don't go this weekend.
Just Another ANgler
05-10-2006, 11:53 PM
I can't fish Saturday but right now plan on getting out Sunday. Maybe we can hook up, it will be good to talk to you again, it has been a few years. Dave
Rob I will be down this weekend fishing my friends 33 luhrs with our girls. I think Rich wants to go! MAybe he could find a couple to go. Hope you get a crew! Paul
05-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Paul, it will be perfect wx (hopefully) for taking the kids out....look forward to seeing you out there!
05-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Good luck if you go Rob. Wish I could join you but I'm home-bound for Saturday then working on my boat Sunday.
05-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Jeez Rob it's mothers day weekend!! But MAN would I like to go. I'm still trying to hammer out a couple of other trips and I'll let you know soon as I do.
Your wife must be VERY understanding. Catch em up!!