View Full Version : Going Sat if I get a crew, Anyone Else???
09-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Going to try out of VB one more time before heading South to OI for a couple months.
Any other boats going?????
09-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Got my eye on Saturday myself. That cold front / wind on Friday is a concern, hopefully will lay down in time. Am considering an overnighter if I can get a buddy boat to stay the night near me.
09-27-2006, 10:30 AM
I think Im in and have crew waiting.
09-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Have crew...watching weather. Hope the weather window is more than 24 hours
09-27-2006, 12:24 PM
09-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Great I think Mike (Bitemysister Rods) is going to.
09-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Chumlord will be there!!!
09-27-2006, 07:00 PM
2-N-TOW is going.......out of either OI or Hatteras[grin]
09-27-2006, 08:28 PM
'C-Time' should be heading out of Little Creek shortly after 0430 on Saturday, if the weather is agreeable.
Have a crew ready and the Admiral says it's time to go fishing... [grin]
09-28-2006, 06:45 AM
I'm trying to get a crew together today and plan on heading out Sat AM from Little Creek. Don't have a plan yet.