Tidal Fish Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    134 Posts
    Yes i live in onancock and iam just getting into offshore fishing i have a 26 regulator with dual 4 strokes. Give me a call sometime. 710-8218. Greg

· Premium Member
    600 Posts
    Hi Kevin

Tried again a couple weeks ago to reach. You were working. Sam Sellard is my name and I live just down the road from you. Day ph- 787-709-0502

· Registered
    3,430 Posts
    Kevin,

I have one for you and it would be $400 a month plus Utilities. Real nice Bulk Head slip.

· Registered
    9 Posts
    Kevin,

I was a passenger on one of the boats from Wachapreague you called out to the ditch. We landed 20-some yfts, 4 keepers. Thanks!

Also caught your report about the squal-line on the way back to port....ran through about 12 miles of storm starting from 20 miles out.

Anyway, congrats on getting your ticket; and thanks for both reports!

· Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
    3,443 Posts
    Heading down on Friday to winterize the trailer and maybe do some fishing ......... friends told me a couple caught 194 stripers in the shallows from shore last weekend. With the windy forecast I figure I'd bring some waders and try for specks/stripers/reds. Oh and a kid caught 20-30 puppy drum up to 32" .............

Let me know if you're interested ......... still owe you a beer at Yuk Yuk and Joe's
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…