Tidal Fish Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    34 Posts
    Hi Pete,
    I just posted on Tidalfish looking for a fishing guide on the Bay. (Im struggling to catch fish and my 12 year old son is starting to notice). You came highly recommended,,,,can I hire you to go out with us and show us where to fish and what tackle to use? If so, what do you charge?

· Registered
    1,856 Posts
    If anyone is interested in a trip or has any fishing questions feel free to give me a call anytime at 703-395-9955.....Thanks, and good luck fish'in!!!!

Pete

· Registered
    234 Posts
    Pete, I would like to walk on on one of your open dates. LTJ is one of my New Years resolutions. I would like to learn from the best. Please get back to me with dates and rates.

Best Regards
    George

· Registered
    516 Posts
    Hello Pete,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed meeting you last night at the Frederick MSSA Chapter. Thank you for sharing your wealth of LTJ fishing. I hope to book a trip with you in the near future.

Tim

· Registered
    59 Posts
    Hi Pete,

Looking to fish CBBT around second week of Dec with son and relatives. Do you have any dates availables? Also what is current rate? A Friday or Monday is probably preferred. Esp. want my son to experience some of the big rock on LJT.

Thanks,
    Wayne Fanzone
    fanzonew@hotmail.com
    410 771-4268

· Registered
    68 Posts
    I have been told your the man to talk to in reguards to me looking for someone to come out with me and show me how to catch rock-fish. I fish out of solomons in a 25cc Aquasport. let me know if we can get together sometime to go out.

· Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
    193 Posts
    Hello Pete, just a note to thank you again for the heads up on Thursday. I've been fishing the flats for about 30 years, and thursday ranked up with the best days ever. It sure was nice not to have a mob around us. We had doubles and triples all day. None stop action all day. We had many fish in the 10 to 12 lb. range. our bigest was 36 inches,and fat we didn't weigh it. I'll be out in my Key west all season, and hope i can return the favor.
    Bill Gouba (Stuffer)

· Registered
    131 Posts
    Good advise today. Thank you. You helped us catch a couple of 20 inchers, which is better than where we were heading today. Looking forward to little warmer water. Unfortunately I will likely miss the best time!

· Registered
    397 Posts
    pete, this is bobby goll from havre de grace and smith island.i was comming down that way this weekend for 5 days and was wondering if you have been out down there yet?any good reports i hope.

thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…