Fishing Forums Saltwater Fishing Fly Fishing and Fishing Reports - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Who will win the Steve Fogle Custom Rod and Shimano Sedona C3000 reel

Fishzoo.net members.... don't forget to vote for the most notable catch from the leaderboard for the 2016 Ultimate Angler Tournament. UFG the awesome Steve Fogle custom rod and Shimano Sedona C3000 reel to the angler how has the most votes by February 28, 2017 at midnight. Also remember that the 2017 Ultimate Angler Tournament is retroactive from January 1, 2017 so get photos of your catches with rulers in place and enter them using the entry from for 2017.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fogle_Fishzoo_rod.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	224457
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Old Posts

When do you think its time to remove a post? I think one year is a good time to leave a post up. Some of these post are over 7 years old. How about you clean house and give us something new to look at in the classified section.
    Thanks Cutter
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Brown Pelicans and Rock at the BB

Quote Originally Posted by Vietpimp999 View Post
    When people talking around the rock piles ware they talking about the 2 rock piles under the bridge ? Thanks . Tommy
    When we talk about the “ROCK PILE” we are referring to the rocks that are at the main channel of the old bay bridge.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rock fiish.3

Quote Originally Posted by Finprof View Post
    I could have posted the same report from Saturday. It was drop and reel on dinks two at a time. I had a teaser fly above a stingsilver and would have two dinks on as soon as it hit the water. There were several sets of breakers between St Michaels and Poplar and I had to stop and try at every one.

Sunday it was looking like a storm so I stayed close to home and tried for perch since I had two not very experienced visitors who wanted to catch something. They got lots of perch from
  5. Battery Draining

Quote Originally Posted by JALOPY View Post
    While bottom fishing, I have the CB, the Lowrance and the live well on. After a couple of hours, my Lowrance will begin to flash, and if I stall the motor it won't start because the battery is dead. It happened the last 2 Sunday's. Thank You to all the friends that were making calls trying to help me get a jump, and a big thanks to the guy that ended up giving me a jump.
    After getting the boat started, I turned off all electronics and the livewell and ran the boat for 15-20 minutes, it
Page 1 of 45 123 ... LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.