Thanks for your interest in a Tidal Fish Subscription. We give you a few options to use the site. Each level of subscription gives you different features and functions when using TidalFish.com. You can use TidalFish.com for FREE by simply registering. Free registration gives you basic functions on the site. We also offer two levels of non-commercial subscriptions designed for recreational anglers and three levels of Commercial Subscriptions designed for Fishing Guides/Charter Captains, Tackle Shops, Tackle Companies, and any other commercial businesses/services that might be of interest to the Tidal Fish community. Please check below for a full description of each level of subscription.
Subscribers also benefit from the Tidal Fish Discount program which offers discounts on fishing products and gear from different manufacturers and stores. Once you are a subscriber you will find direction on how to order and the discount codes on the Subscriber Fishing Forum
Tidal Fish Subscriber's Discount Program
Lateral Line Performance Fishing Clothing
Tidal Fish Subscriber Discount Program:
Super Subscribers receive a 40% discount
Subscribers receive a 30% discount
We are happy for you to use TidalFish.com for free, but if you you read a fishing report or read a tip or technique, or make a new fishing friend that gives you a better day on the water catching fish, then your subscription fee was well worth it, gives you more features and it also helps us keep the lights on and servers running.
We strongly encourage you to participate in our fishing forums and Tidal Fish events we have in the Chesapeake Bay Region and along the East Coast. We can all learn from one another and the more we talk and share, even if you are new to fishing, the better anglers we will all become.
Thank you for using TidalFish.com and thank you for considering subscribing to help support the site, we greatly appreciate it!
*Tidal Fish reserves the right to refuse any ad or commerical subscription. By signing up for either of the two commerical subscriptions you agree that should you break the rules you will receive one warning. After one warning you agree and understand that another infraction will result in Tidal Fish suspending your account and you agree to forfeit the subscription fee in full.
Posting Policies Frequently Asked Questions For Commercial Subscribers
I am a Charter Captain, Guide, or Tackle Shop Owner can I post fishing reports?
Yes, our users love to have fishing reports from professional Charter Captains, Guides and/or Tackle Shops and it can be a great way to gain exposure for your business. However, we have the following guidelines:
1) The fishing report MUST be useful to other members of the message board. This means that a user can read the report and get useful information about the general area, tide(s) stages, general method (lures, bait etc), and conditions that will help them be able to better catch and locate fish after reading the report.
2) If you are just posting to gain exposure for you business and post vague information and/or simply say your clients caught X number of big fish and then post pictures, your reports will be removed.
We understand that as a Charter Captain, Guide or Tackle Shop you will generally receive discounts on fishing equipment, including boats, and fishing tackle and may even be sponsored and receive free tackle and/or gear. We also understand that part of the deal in sponsors giving you the discounts and/or free products is that you will give them exposure. We expect you to use your best judgment when giving a report. Of course if you have a hot lure that is catching fish, Tidal Fish anglers want to know about it, but there is a line between “informing” and “advertising” and we expect you to keep to the “informing” side of things.
If you have a Commercial Subscription you may, as this level of subscription permits, have your contact information, a link to your site or a banner in your signature so Tidal Fish members can contact you. If you do not have a Commercial Subscription you still may post fishing reports, however you may only sign your name such as “Captain Brandon” at the end of your post and may not have any links, active or not, phone numbers or like information in your post.
May I include pictures with my report?
Yes, you may include pictures with your report following our guidelines:
1) Pictures may not contain any added text, such as a url, on the photo.
2) You may give credit to the photographer; the photographer’s name should be located in the lower right or lower left hand corner of the photo and the text be no larger then 10 pt font at 72dpi resolution.
3) The pictures may not be offensive. We understand that with catching fish, such as Tuna, there will be blood involved, but please use your best judgment and not post excessively bloody pictures. We all have a responsibility to project a responsible fishing image to those that might view the site and not necessarily be anglers or may be new to the sport.
Thanks again for considering a subscription to Tidal Fish!