Fishing Fly Fishing How to Fishing and Fishing Reports at Tidal Fish - Fly Fishing Saltwater Fly Fishing Freshwater Fly Fishing
  • Fly Fishing RSS Feed

Published on 08-29-2013 01:25 PM
    Article Preview

By Barrett Mattison
    While the golden dorado has long been admired in Argentina, until recently it was almost ...
    Published on 08-15-2013 03:18 PM
    Article Preview

by Barrett Mattison
    When's the best time and place to fish Patagonia or Argentina?. It’s a largely impossible questions, as there is no absolute “best” time or place to go, and where you decide to concentrate your efforts will depend largely on personal preferences. The purpose of this article is thus to provide some useful information on the various angling options in order to assist with such decisions. Keep in mind, however, that the enormity of Argentina makes ...
    Article Preview

by Barrett Mattison of <a href="http://FarawayFlyFishing.com">FarAway Fly Fishing</a>

Argentina, the world’s 8th largest country, encompasses more than 1 million square miles at the southern end of the South American continent (about 1/3 the size of the US). It extends from the Tropic of Capricorn all the way to windswept tundra in Tierra del Fuego, just a few hundred miles from Antarctica. Given its prodigious size, it’s no small wonder ...
    How to Fly Fishing

by Brandon White
    I always look forward to Fall in the Chesapeake Bay region so that I can hunt the big Stripers that swim through out the Chesapeake and Mid Atlantic with the fly rod. Often times when I talk to anglers and mention the big striped bass that we catch this time of year they always appear amazed when they ask how we caught them and I explain that we caught them on the fly rod. When I tell them they can do it too and show them the flies they ...

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.