Tidal Fish Forum banner

Big fish caught today Buzz's

Fishing Report 
3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  LouNick 
#1 ·
We are running out the door so I can't post pictures but they are on the webpage. The fish were mostly caught on the western edge between the Point No Point Lighthouse and Buoy 72. That's where most of the bait was. The biggest one was 47 inches, 40.4 pounds caught by Tom Porter. He only had three rods out and was fishing alone but managed to pull that beast over the rail. There were others caught in the 40 inch range also. Inside the belly of the big one were 12 to 14 inch bunker. All the fish full of lice. Have to run!check the webpage or Facebook. Christy

#8 ·
We just got home and I added a couple more pictures to the webpage from today that I didn't have time to do before. We attended the Elks Lodge Ball tonight where they presented the Wounded Warriors organization a check for $20,000.00 This money was accumulated over the past year from many events including the fishing tournaments we held here at our marina. If you participated in the tournaments let me tell you, the effort was much appreciated by the Wounded Warriors. You can be proud of yourself for helping a very worthy cause.
Christy

#9 ·
Thanks for the report guys. It looks like things are really heating up there. :thumbup: Was that 41-incher caught at the mouth of the creek or the mouth of the Potomac?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.