Sat Tournament is on hold
Till further notice ! Weather/Waterman's have put a major damper on this event ! more news to follow !
Mike, Let's just pick another spot for the weigh-in... we can even raft-up somewhere, if need be.
The weather doesn't look to be an issue:
CHESAPEAKE BAY NORTH OF POOLES ISLAND-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM POOLES ISLAND TO SANDY POINT-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM SANDY POINT TO NORTH BEACH-
345 AM EDT WED OCT 10 2007
SAT AND SUN
NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.
We will talk about it at our meeting tomorrow night at Tochterman's !!! I'm just so freakin busy I don't have time to think right now !!!! :)
Would be easy to raft up inside HMI
A few options to consider:
1) Sandy Point State Park
2) Magothy River
- Ferry Pt. Marina / Magothy Seafood
- Shamrock Marine
- Dobbins Island (Raft-up)
3) Bodkin Creek
- Prop's Rest. (formerly Cheshire's)
4) Kent Narrows
- Red Eye's
- The Jetty
Anyone else have some ideas?
See-what did I tell you ? Once I cut their net and let their "pre caughts" go-they would panic .
By the way-did anyone feed our penned up Rock this morning ?
One other idea is to take photos/bring the fish by coolers to a meeting place if not everyone can come by boat. Skip
What's the matter, you UUBBz can't handle a little chop? My old girl's not afraid of a little bouncing around. On the bright side, the forecast is improving. Today says 10-15 out of SW, yesterday was 15-20, by tomorrow it will be down to 5-10. Lets go with Bodkin Cr, it's parallel to Rock Hall, so we all still have to go about the same distance.
Hey, I'm goin fishin on Saturday. I'll be content to raft up with Dave and Clancy and celebrate our crushing victory with just the few of us if necessary.
im fishing no matter what, if the ubbb are afraid of the chop then we will just have to have a srrkc rumble on the bay