Where to get marine plywood?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    gw204 is offline Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Where to get marine plywood?

Any of you guys know where I could get some marine plywood between Annapolis and Pt. Lookout? I need a few sheets for my Mako project.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

harbor sales on kent island you can find them online
    Uncle Bob

Harbor sales is'nt on Kent island the're in Greenville I believe, but they run a truck your way daily, we get alot of Starboard from them.

Quote Originally Posted by THOMAS70 View Post
    Harbor sales is'nt on Kent island the're in Greenville I believe, but they run a truck your way daily, we get alot of Starboard from them.
    No they are in Suddlersvile, MARYLAND. About 40 miles from Kent Island and a little ways from Greenville Delaware. They supply the lumber yards.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by uncle Bob View Post
    harbor sales on kent island you can find them online
    Uncle Bob
    --ONLY PLACE __ONLY PLACE --For Marine Plywood

Quote Originally Posted by bootster View Post
    Don't believe Oceana Ltd. exists anymore. It was bought by Fawcett several years ago - Fawcett managed to run both companies into the ground. It was then sold to Donovan Marine who absorbed it into their company. Donovan doesn't sell to individuals. Fawcett is under Chapter 11.

Quote Originally Posted by emblady View Post
    No they are in Suddlersvile, MARYLAND. About 40 miles from Kent Island and a little ways from Greenville Delaware. They supply the lumber yards.
    Harbor... Sudlersville, home of Jimmy Fox, has a LARGE warehouse that sells retail to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by mikie View Post
    Don't believe Oceana Ltd. exists anymore. It was bought by Fawcett several years ago - Fawcett managed to run both companies into the ground. It was then sold to Donovan Marine who absorbed it into their company. Donovan doesn't sell to individuals. Fawcett is under Chapter 11.
    Oceana is now Oceana Donovan, wholesale only... and as good, if not better pricing then Paxton.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast