Hello everyone, and welcome back. Dalton and I drafted a schedule for the club, but we would like to have more input. Have a look below and suggest any ideas that you might have.
Fishing Club Plans 2008
- FallFest (August 17) 9pm - 2 am
- Fall Pit Sit? (Decorate a box on all four sides and sit it on the table).
- Fall Fundraiser?
- Officer Elections: Second September Meeting
- 1st meeting after Labor Day
Agenda: discuss election, plans, officer roles.
- 2nd Meeting – mid September (election)
Agenda: Soccer Field Lake
- 3rd Meeting: Guest Speaker Dr. Bland Simpson (coordinate w/ trip to coast?)
- Thereafter: Tuesdays 8 pm, third Tuesday of month.
Club Fishing Trips
- University Lake August 23rd
- Fundraiser September Cane Creek/University Lake.
(Winner gets one of Skeet’s rods? Raffle rods at the event?)
- Coast Trip?
- University Lake: early November (Last trip)
Speakers at Meetings - Bland Simpson: Discuss Coast/Coordinate with Fall trip to coast?
- Spring: Invite Joel Dunn to teach fly-tying. Include more practical discussions for winter plan: bass fishing techniques, etc.
- Plan for Raleigh fishing expo in January (Share a table with Skeet?)
- Plan to send a team to Collegiate Bass Tournament?
(Winner of Fall fundraiser + one more angler from club?)