Tidal Fish Forum banner

Raven's win

13K views 110 replies 25 participants last post by  Baldzilla 2.0 
#1 ·
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:clap::clapping2::clap::clapping2::clap:

#96 ·
I guess no one watched the Ravens /Steeler games this year.Game #1 the Ravens were scored on in the first game twice with less than 2 minutes left due to a rookey mistake with just a couple of games under his belt.They should of won that one.Game #2 Ravens were winning up untill they applied the pre-vent defense in which most other teams also use with time running out on the clock.In my oopinion these defenses only prevent you from winning.If the would off used the defense they were using the first 58 minutes I think they would of won that one also.Yesterdays game was a complete reversal of the first game that was played here If you would of looked at the stats instead of the score you would of said WTF. Now to baseball has anyone here ever tried to hit a 95mph fastball that looks like it is gonna hit ya in the face but ends up right down the middle of the plate?

#101 ·
The D didnt score the points or put us in position to score the points to win ... Flacco did!!

The D just kept the Titans from scoring.

Yes the D bent .............. but they didnt break!!

You didnt see the ball hawking INT's cause they threw away from ed Reed all day.
I wasnt even sure he was playing cause you never saw him all day ..... lol.
They stayed waaaayy away from him.

Was it a prettty win ..... NO ............. But it was a RAVENS win!!

Our D is denitely getting worn out and it showed yesterday with us not sustaining any good drives but they did what they needed to do to get the win.

I do feel for the Titans though............ loosing like that after a great season has to be a tuff pill to swallow.

Jeff fisher is a class act and he deserves a super Bowl win and thats twice we knocked them out when they were the 1st seed.

Im not sure who i want to win today .............. It would be nice to get our revenge on the steelers this season but it will be easier on us to play a finesse team like the bolts especially on the physical side.

Guys were dropping like flies yeaterday and we already have 19 starters on the IR but the back ups have been playing extremely well this season. Our depth has played a huge factor on where we are right now.

"GO RAVENS"​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.