Tidal Fish Forum banner

Road Kill on the Road to the Super Bowl

6K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  joemassi 
#1 ·
Ecoregion Bird Sky Plant Wood

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clapping2::D:D:D:D:D

See less See more
#8 ·
Careful PETE! Don't count your Cardinals until they hatch!!!!! You know I'm not a cardinal fan but old Kurt handled the pressure EARLY AND OFTEN Sunday. I KNOW I KNOW It's the steelers D not philly but............ They are a real impressive offense. If they get up; your offense SUCKS; IT COULD BE A LONG DAY! GOOD LUCK YE OLD PIRATE!!!!!

#10 ·
Ike will cover Fitz w/ a safty over top, as he has done all year on the other teams best wide out. Pitts has only allowed 2 pass plays of 40 yds. or more all year and one of those was on a defected pass. Pressure on an immobile Qb is the key. There wont be enough time for Warner to go deep many times. Cardinals run game will be shut down, Pitt will pound the ball, that will open play action so Ben can go deep to Tone or Nate. This will be like a home game for Steelers as 85% of ticket sales have gone to Steeler fans. I like Pitt in this one, and I dont think the score will be that close.:thumbup:
HERE WE GO STEELERS< HERE WE GO!
FIRST TO SIX!
Capt. Black Pete
PYRATE OF THE CHESAPEAKE

#15 ·
Allegheny River Fishin'

My fishing was usually reserved for the Allegheny about 80 miles north of Pittsburgh. Loads of smallies, walleye, and the occasional muskie and northern. Now, that's not to say I didn't fish for carp. In the early spring they'd run into the river coves and would hit either a nightcrawler or Granny's Super Secret Doughball recipe!! They're quite the bruiser when it comes to a fight and make danged good garden fertilizer:eek2: Don't get me started on the native brookie fishing in some of the feeder streams and cricks. Too bad VA weather (and economy) spoiled me. Nice place to visit and vacation but I just couldn't handle the winters anymore.

Dan

#22 ·
Classy post,a$$ clown. Guess you dont watch much football, cuz Stillers beat the ratbirds THREE times this year. Teams that suck do not win championships. Your lack of respect shows your knowledge of the sport, and tells everyone that you are a MORON! Stick to fishun for stripers, thats about your speed. Enjoy the game, and have a great day!
Here we go STEELERS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.