Fishing Report Lower Potomac Sat. 5/16/09
VA Northern Neck Forum Sponsors

Default Lower Potomac Sat. 5/16/09

Went trolling with son-in-law, John, today and only caught two small Stripers. Trolled nine lines with boards from #9 to MD side of river and back to 9, down to #7 to Md side again and back to #9. Slow day but fun later. After dinner we took oldest grandaughter, Grayson, (Gracie Girl) to the beach at marina to play in sand and try a little White Perch fishing. Grandpa and her dad started catching white perch on bettle spins and we put a lure on her Barbie Combo rod and hooked up fish for her to reel in. She had as much fun as we did. Pic of Grayson:

Dave on Triton WA "Gracie Girl"
    Leesburg Virginia cell # 703-314-0810

Dave, I have a granddaughter about Grayson's age and she has a "Barbie" rod and loves to fish with me. What a treat.

frame that pictures , it captured everything that fishing should be.. Way to go

Good stuff we were just below you between #5 and A Whistle. Picked up 7 but fished the whole day.

Oh she looks so surprised! What a pretty girl. Yes please do, frame that picture! Brigitte

I love helping the kids catch fish!

My grandaughter favors here Dora the explora rod!

I do too, it floats!