Tidal Fish Forum banner

Phuck the Fillies!

11K views 59 replies 38 participants last post by  MeOff 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Filladefia can kizz my rear!!

#19 ·
My dad took me to Fenway when I was 7,8,9, until 11 yoa. I saw Ted Williams and the green monster. The memory is not as sharp as it once was but when you looked down and saw that bright green grass and those players it took your breath away!I still consider Ted Williams to be a true American hero.

#25 ·
I'll give you credit. Don't see it often....from a new yawk fan. I am a phils fan and was surprised to see how little credit was given on talk radio (espn) when I rode into work. Utley hit those homers down in the count to CC........quite a feat in my book.

#22 ·
Blue Lou,dont hold your feelings back tell us how you really feel !! :eek2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having been raised as an O's fan.....ya gotta root for whoever is playing against the Yankees on any given day.......old habits die hard.
Amen brother,championships should be earned not bought with daddys money!

#23 ·
Blue Lou,dont hold your feelings back tell us how you really feel !! :eek2: Amen brother,championships should be earned not bought with daddys money!
Though I bet if the O's went out and actually spent some money next year and picked up 3 huge free agents and won the series you wouldnt hear a single complaint out of the O's fans :yes: I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em!

Though I guess it would take 9 free agents for the O's to be competitive!

#26 ·
Take Responisibility Already

I can't beleive that troutman1 is going to use the BOOZE excuse for why the YANKS couldn't hit Lee's pitches. If you noticed, after the Bronx Bommers were fanning againt Lee's pitches, they looked around like there must be someone to blame, the ump, the ball, the rain, YO, how about yourselves. The Yanks were just OVER POWERED last night. I hope they have more than last nights performance to share with the rest of the country. At least make it interesting.......... I was falling asleep by the 7th inning..........

#27 ·
i'm with goinfishins remark. i am an old senators fan, and since their move out of d.c., became , and still am, orioles fan. yes... i envy the yankees, but i love to see them get beat, same as i love to see dallas get beat. anybody that knows baseball, knows that it is just one game at a time, and anything can happen tomorrow. we'll see, but i hope dearly that phillie wins their second series in a row, but mostly, that the yankees lose!

#28 ·
Two things:

1. National League ball is REAL baseball... If you play in the field, you hit! Make the manager and team strategy mean something! None of this DH stuff.

2. Go Phils! Growing up a south Jersey kid they were and always will be my home team. Its awesome to finally have a championship team. Hopefully they repeat as I dont think the Eagles will do squat again..

#33 ·
Always good to see the Damn Yankees get hammered. Especially the superstars who have risen to stardom thanks to the juice!
I'm not gonna start a whole other debate, or maybe I am...but I personally am happy for "the juice"...Steroids SAVED baseball...it would be where hockey is today if not for steroids...remember back after the strike, noone was going to the ball park, and then people started to hit home runs, then in 98 Sosa McGuire captured the nation and baseball ratings were the highest they have ever been? People started watching just for that and never stopped! If not for the juice they were on baseball may have faltered and ended up as the #4 major sport! And I got news for you, if pitchers were using it, EVERYONE was using it...

more news, O's fans! I wouldnt be surprised if Cal used them? :thumbup::yes: Help in recovery time, staying healthy for that streak? Im just sayin...you forget how many Orioles are users...Brady, Tejeda, Rafi, Javy, B Rob...there are people on every team!! But everyone loves to harp on the Good teams that have a few players that tested positive!!!

(PS I was bored and just wanted to start a debate, unfortunately this will get moved in 5...4...3...2...

#37 ·
Is there some sort of proof, I mean beyond reading it on the internet that Brooks used? Isn't that what you are trying to say without saying it? Next I guess we'll hear that Triandos, Boog, and, oh heck, let's throw Lenny Moore into this.

My favorite baseball team.....whoever is playing the Yankees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.