Good Information Bull Shark off the Beach

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Bull Shark off the Beach

In DE!! Right near the MD boarder. I got this from another site, then emailed the guy, did some research and checked out the web site. Seems like a great way to scare some tourists. I guess that means myself too. So they are out there and this heat wave is probably helping "them" along too. So watch your toes, legs and torsos out there people and enjoy. Now... who wants to go shark fishing, beach style?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bull..jpg 
Views:	540 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	37365

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

SALMO... Just name the date and We can put a crew together.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Cool! I'd do that!

If a bull bothers you then don't go near the water down here. Mark Sampson , who is a charter capt. in OC. Has two pic's of great whites right at his transom. one about 8 ft. and the other about 14 ft. He was up on the cabin of his 40 ft. custom when he took the pic's. He takes people shark fishing and doesn't fish that far off the beach.In fact most of the time he is in site of it. donta donta donta bwahahahaha

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Jon, me and a friend were spear fishing in Delaware on Monday and I must say some recent TF posts of sharks off the beach had me thinking down below as I'm trailing along a stringer loaded with bloody togs! I'll pretend I didn't see this for next trip but thanks for posting.

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish crabby and son's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spynet000 View Post
    Jon, me and a friend were spear fishing in Delaware on Monday and I must say some recent TF posts of sharks off the beach had me thinking down below as I'm trailing along a stringer loaded with bloody togs! I'll pretend I didn't see this for next trip but thanks for posting.
    Dave, The sharks will not bother you but they will take your catch, especially around dusk. Give it up!. Bulls are NASTY..........Gary
    Every rose has it's thorns.

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish Capt.Nick's Avatar

Back in the 80s, the Md. fisherman annual magazine had an article with pics.of a guy who'd raft out off the beach in Del. with a Big Shark bait,then drop it over.He'd paddle back to his 4 wheel drive beach buggy that had a fighting chair mounted on the front bumper to do battle with big sharks.It worked.He caught some very big sharks of several hundred pounds each.Jon,I'm sure Timbo & Joe will dellegate that job to you.
    Fishing can be anything you want it to be

Their was a father with his two sons, doing that a few weeks ago. Up on the beach at henlopen state park. One would paddle the bait out in a yak and drop it. They put to big brown sharks on the beach. But browns are not bull sharks.

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Wonder if anyone got hurt sitting / posing with that shark ?
    Just looks like an accident about to happen.
    What could be more mundane than dying of old age or of natural causes when there is death by misadventure to be pursued ? Skip

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish Capt.Nick's Avatar

BTW I have 3 80# shark rods,a fighting chair & fighting harnesses if you guys need to borrow them.Just tie a heavy line off to yourself to the truck when you're fighting a big one in the harness.
    Fishing can be anything you want it to be

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast