Sad News RIP - Pa. Game officer David Grove - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Too bad,
    how much of a stretch do you think it would be for one of those POS fish poachers to do the to a dnr officer ?!
    Its a different world these days and I don't blame a law inforcement or DNR guy for following procedure and being cautious.There are those who would say that the officer should not be treating he or she that way when they do a routine stop,but then its nice for them to go home to their families at the end of the day too!
    God bless the young man,best of wishes and condolences to his family.
    Wen

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Happened only a few miles away from were i work... Thats getting to close to home for me. To many dam outlaws out there that will take a shot at you over a deer. What's that tell you about the world we live in now, when you have to kill someone over a deer. I dont see it getting any better any time soon!!

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

crb...noone is arguing the point of the Perp. He is worthless, he's a convicted felon, now a murderer. Wether he was trying to escape a poaching charge, a felon in possesion of a firearm charge......is moot.
    Jim...didn't mean to get your dander up. I thought it would be important to know a little more of the story. I have seen criticism of law enforcement on this board in the past. I am sorry if I offended you. I thought I would keep the thread on what is important, mourning a loss. I guess I missed the target.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

This is a sad day. It is a said day that a man would take the life of another over poaching a wild animal.

It is a very sad day for family and friends of David Grove. May God be with them. God Bless.

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

This one hits close to home. I knew Dave because I hunt and he only lived several streets away from me. I can't believe this happened to him. Now for the scary part. The scumbag Johnson only lived 10 houses down the street from us. I don't know the answer, but I hate the fact that there can be people like that in our neighborhood. We live in a nice quiet place, in fact we still don't lock our doors. After this, however, doors maybe locked and guns loaded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12