Fishing Report Big fish caught today Buzz's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Big fish caught today Buzz's

We are running out the door so I can't post pictures but they are on the webpage. The fish were mostly caught on the western edge between the Point No Point Lighthouse and Buoy 72. That's where most of the bait was. The biggest one was 47 inches, 40.4 pounds caught by Tom Porter. He only had three rods out and was fishing alone but managed to pull that beast over the rail. There were others caught in the 40 inch range also. Inside the belly of the big one were 12 to 14 inch bunker. All the fish full of lice. Have to run!check the webpage or Facebook. Christy

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

That's awesome. I know it's not the mother load but it's a start. Nice looking fish on your web. Thanks for posting.
    ​" Think like a Fish "

John

Glad to hear it... I got a few BKDs and hogys to serve them I promise they will be released and only suffer some minor jaw pain....

Fantastic, I'm finally getting out tomorrow after a month-long hiatus. See you in the morning with Wayne and Travis. Got a spike buck this morning and hoping to complete the triple-play weekend with a big rock tomorrow!

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Great news, thanks for the report

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

i was down that way but i didnt get a hit

Matt

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool

Thanks Christy great report and website.

We just got home and I added a couple more pictures to the webpage from today that I didn't have time to do before. We attended the Elks Lodge Ball tonight where they presented the Wounded Warriors organization a check for $20,000.00 This money was accumulated over the past year from many events including the fishing tournaments we held here at our marina. If you participated in the tournaments let me tell you, the effort was much appreciated by the Wounded Warriors. You can be proud of yourself for helping a very worthy cause.
    Christy

Plays by sense of smell. ictalurus's Avatar

Thanks for the report guys. It looks like things are really heating up there. Was that 41-incher caught at the mouth of the creek or the mouth of the Potomac?
    Anadromous fish come and go, but catfish stay forever.

Yellow Hobie Revolution
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber Fishamajig's Avatar

Buzz's - Less people - more fish!
    Captain Dennis Fleming - Light Tackle Fishing Guide - CCNPP to CBBT & Potomac River (240) 538-1260 http://fishamajigguideservice.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast