This should get a chuckle out of a few!
Due to the climate of political correctness, Kentuckians, Tennesseans, and West Virginians will no longer be referred to as
You must now refer to them as
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. She is not a 'BABE' or a 'CHICK' - She is a
' BREASTED AMERICAN. '
2. She is not 'EASY' - She is
3. She is not a 'DUMB BLONDE' - She is a
'LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY..'
4. She has not 'BEEN AROUND' - She is a
5. She does not 'NAG' you - She becomes
' VERBALLY REPETITIVE.'
6. She is not a 'TWO-BIT HOOKER' - She is a
' LOW COST PROVIDER.'
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. He does not have a 'BEER GUT' - He has developed a
'LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.'
2. He is not a 'BAD DANCER' - He is
' OVERLY CAUCASIAN.'
3.. He does not 'GET LOST ALL THE TIME' - He
' INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.'
4. He is not 'BALDING' - He is in
5. He does not act like a 'TOTAL ASS' - He develops a case of
6. It's not his 'CRACK' you see hanging out of his pants - It's
Nothing better than a good day of fishing!
Enjoyed that .
That was good Fletch, I enjoyed reading them. Take care and we need to start thinking about doing some fishing soon. Hope we can get together with Steve also.
Thanks I needed that.
ARe you picking on me? My birthday is in April. I could use a new Manzeer.
Brad is sitting in the recliner flipping channels back and forth between a fishing show and an "adult" movie.
Jamie walk in and rolls her eyes.
Brad says "sorry honey, want me to put it back on the fishing show?"
Jamie says "No, not at all. Leave it there. Why go back to the fishing show? You already know how to fish!"