Since we may lose power I moved the motor home up close to the barn to supply AC power there if I need it.
I have another genset for the house that I started up and checked.
Lined 5 gallon buckets along the barn roofline to collect water in case we need it to flush the toilets.
Hunted up a couple flashlights.
Secured the trash cans and other outside items.
Repaired a section of rain gutter over the barn door.
Made sure the plugs were removed from my boats so the rain could drain from them.
Beer and food was taken care of a couple days ago.
Gotta get some necks and prep them for crabbing later next week.
Then I'll spend a while de-baiting and baiting 2400' of snood lines.
I may begin building another snood line after that job is completed.