How to delete messages in the inbox
i have reached my maximum capable amount of 250... however, how do you delete the old ones?
You can delete Private Messages in your inbox by:
1. Goto your Account. Link in the upper right hand side of all the pages on Tidal Fish. It says "My Account".
2 Click Inbox at the top left of your Account page.
* You can also just got to your Inbox by clicking that link at the top of all the pages on Tidal Fish which is located next to your screen name.
3. Click the check box to the right of all the messages that you want to delete.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there will be a pull down that says "Selected Messages" with a number next to it. The number is the amount of PM's you have checked. Pull down and click the radio button that says "Delete".
5. Hit "Proceed" at the bottom of the pull down.
6. The messages will be deleted.
If you do not want to delete your Private Messages you can become a Tidal Fish Super Subscriber which offers unlimited Private Message Storage. You can learn and become a Tidal Fish Super Subscriber by following this link.