Fishing Report Pre-Fishing TV - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Fishing TV

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

[QUOTE=GrinningToo;1792699]Have you even met George? Do you really know what kind of guy he is? Do you have a clue of what you're talking about?

to mr quote quote---to answer your quote of my quote the quote of your quote I quote "meself" unquote. I have meet george on a few occations, to quote your quote "have you?"
    He did come off somewhat arrogant, but that is hollywood. again for your quote of my quote of the quote ummm I have more than a clue of what i am talking about>
    here is george in a nutshell-his budget is a heck of alot more than most of us on here have for starters-he is interested in one thing and one thing only money. and will step on go through you to get his shot period. I am not so sure he has the knowledge to do it himself. on the plus++his show is somewhat informative, he gives the basics for where and what he is targeting at that time. And thank goodness he is not a roland martin. the seminar is god for beginers that just bought a boat and are in their first two years of fishing. The guides they have there do NOT give up the secrets like advertised. George tries to make them give up a little but they push back and hard, one of the guides last year got just a little testy about it too. I went because a beginner wanted to go and begged me to go with him. From what I have heard much more info is given up at other seminars. So you see, i will give props where it is due. But, most, note the quote unquote of the quote ""most""" not all, quote most not all, of the tv guys are stuck on themselves and will not give you the time of day unless you have sometrhing they want, and once they get it, you are a no name again. now quote on the quote of the quote of my qoute to your unquote.
    now I am going to get meself a beer and watch this show

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

dforehand, I can see why you stay off these types of threads....because you need to read first before posting. First, I was not calling Ken out, I was calling George out. Second, I was not drifting, I was holding on a single spot. My intention wasn't to turn this into a love his show, I hate his show thread, just state the facts.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

This is weak. Who keeps writing books those are unreadable? Anyway where is the spot i want in there. I gotta say Laughing out Loud I didn't see this coming when I hopped on the site tonight.

George i will be watching out for you and if i see you and Im catching I will invite the Mark VI right on in.

I hope we all do well. Cheers!

Drifting a piling....holding tight to a piling.....it's all semantics and you know it Mike. You know darn good and well what I meant. And, oh by the way, Ken is "hosting" George, so you ARE calling out Ken as well. Get a grip. You start this BS a lot on here and then tell people they do not know how to read. You already made your point on your fishing report and I did not respond on that tread. You come on somone else's thread and stir it up again and for what......I'm just sayin'.

Dang dforehand, didn't mean to bunch up your panties and I didn't realize you were out there.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Behives in the area of the 4A buoy this afternoon. Gannets falling out of the sky. Also looked good at Cape Henry with bait and diving gannets (not a behive) but did not stop there. First ocean action I have seen. Going to bed. Fishing again tomorrow and tommorow night.

We will anchor up where there is not a boat... again.

Camera guys say they have good stuff.

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Never a dull moment on Tidalbitch. Oh I meant Tidalfish!!!

Thanks Ken. Did you mark fish at 4A? We will see you out there tomorrow night and I am going Thursday day. Just need a solo fish on a light tackle spinning rod for my pops and we are in pay dirt.

"TidalBitch"

Now THAT is one choice piece of insight, there.
    Thinking about now of something Rodney King once said...

My eyes hurt reading this!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast