Looking for SRRKC tournament coordinator
    Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish

Default Looking for SRRKC tournament coordinator

I am honored to be the new SRRKC president. However, I don't have much interest in fishing tournaments (except for the winter pickerel tourny, which is a good excuse to get out of the house in the winter). The chances are good that I will not fish in many of the other SRRKC tournaments. With that in mind, I am looking for one or several persons who can take ownership of the various tournaments that SRRKC hosts each year. The 2011 tournament schedule has been up on the board as a Sticky for a long time. I would like to get it updated to 2012.

If you are interested in serving as the overall tournament coordinator or as the coordinator/point of contact for a specific tournament, please send a private mail note to me. Thanks in advance.
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Manta Ray 14, Slayer Propel 10, and Slayer Propel 13

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

John,

I would be more than willing to coordinate at least on or maybe two tournaments.

Mark

Thanks Mark. I appreciate you continued involvement in the SRRKC.

Who else will step up and take charge of a tournament?
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Manta Ray 14, Slayer Propel 10, and Slayer Propel 13

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

If we do a spring Rock tournament - I can do that one for you.

Thinking since opening day this year is April 21st - then next weekend is MSSA tournament - perhaps have a C/R tournament on Saturday -April 14th.

DNR rules for C/R trolling is 6 rods per boat so it would be a very even playing field - plus not very crowded.

We could do a " weigh in " using photos.
    What could be more mundane than dying of old age or of natural causes when there is death by misadventure to be pursued ? Skip

Folks -

The only ones who have volunteered to help out so far are the two guys that just finished running the club for the past 3 years. They deserve a break. Lets get some new blood involved too.
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

John, I'm happy to continue doing the Perch tourney, although I'm not tech-savvy enough to do the leaderboard.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Skip just got my MSSA tidelines and it says there tournament is May 4th to the 6th. I bet boat yard would be opening day so I think that would leave a weekend in the middle for us to fish.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I would help out but I'm still looking to be in TENN in April and I'm really going to miss this club and everyone in it...............woody