Looking for SRRKC tournament coordinator
    Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish

Default Looking for SRRKC tournament coordinator

I am honored to be the new SRRKC president. However, I don't have much interest in fishing tournaments (except for the winter pickerel tourny, which is a good excuse to get out of the house in the winter). The chances are good that I will not fish in many of the other SRRKC tournaments. With that in mind, I am looking for one or several persons who can take ownership of the various tournaments that SRRKC hosts each year. The 2011 tournament schedule has been up on the board as a Sticky for a long time. I would like to get it updated to 2012.

If you are interested in serving as the overall tournament coordinator or as the coordinator/point of contact for a specific tournament, please send a private mail note to me. Thanks in advance.
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish
    Native Watercraft Manta 14 and Slayer Propel 13

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

John,

I would be more than willing to coordinate at least on or maybe two tournaments.

Mark

Thanks Mark. I appreciate you continued involvement in the SRRKC.

Who else will step up and take charge of a tournament?
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

If we do a spring Rock tournament - I can do that one for you.

Thinking since opening day this year is April 21st - then next weekend is MSSA tournament - perhaps have a C/R tournament on Saturday -April 14th.

DNR rules for C/R trolling is 6 rods per boat so it would be a very even playing field - plus not very crowded.

We could do a " weigh in " using photos.
    What could be more mundane than dying of old age or of natural causes when there is death by misadventure to be pursued ? Skip

Folks -

The only ones who have volunteered to help out so far are the two guys that just finished running the club for the past 3 years. They deserve a break. Lets get some new blood involved too.
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

John, I'm happy to continue doing the Perch tourney, although I'm not tech-savvy enough to do the leaderboard.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Skip just got my MSSA tidelines and it says there tournament is May 4th to the 6th. I bet boat yard would be opening day so I think that would leave a weekend in the middle for us to fish.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I would help out but I'm still looking to be in TENN in April and I'm really going to miss this club and everyone in it...............woody