Fishing Report Keeper Striper and Crappie – January Reports

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Keeper Striper and Crappie – January Reports

Just letting you know that there are anglers who fish every week in winter.

Keeper Striper for Dinner:

Crappie Fishing:

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

What winter?

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber Slipsinker's Avatar

Those are some nice crappie. They'd look real good in my frying pan. Congrats on the 1st striper.

crappie are full of worms but fun to catch.. Cant wait for the perch to show up... WHen you taking me to lake Anna Joe?

Jay the Crappie King...lol

Blog Entries

Very nice, thank you for posting. Nice vessels.

You are wise to keep your boy fishing and hunting. That will distract him while he matures. We fathers need to engage our children and grandchildren in positive fruitfull activities. If you give him a rifle, and teach him how to shoot, he will have quality education on an important subject. A rifle strap will never hurt your son. Train up a boy in the way he should go.... If we do not keep our boys holding a rifle strap, they will soon be reaching too soon for a bra strap.

In Nov 2011 I was involved in a matter where a young gent , was caught with a gallon pickle jar, containing residue.
    I asked why the jar had to be that big, - harder to hide, easier to break... no good answer... parents clueless....
    I know in my heart that these " children " were growing that poison $hit, out in the woods near furnace creek, selling....

ITS not his kid but point well taken.. I have my son involved with the outdoors only hoping to keep the pipe out of his mouth.. WHere I live its a mess with Meth, Crack , Mary jane and lord knows what else.. Its aq messed up world but if a Parent can do what they are supposed to hopefully we can clear this mess up.....

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEYZWAITN View Post
    crappie are full of worms but fun to catch.. Cant wait for the perch to show up... WHen you taking me to lake Anna Joe?

Jay the Crappie King...lol
    I and my friend are heading Lake Anna tomorrow. call me

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish Fischadler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomGlenBurnie View Post
    Very nice, thank you for posting. Nice vessels.

You are wise to keep your boy fishing and hunting. That will distract him while he matures. We fathers need to engage our children and grandchildren in positive fruitfull activities. If you give him a rifle, and teach him how to shoot, he will have quality education on an important subject. A rifle strap will never hurt your son. Train up a boy in the way he should go.... If we do not keep our boys holding a rifle strap, they will soon be reaching too soon for a bra strap.

In Nov 2011 I was involved in a matter where a young gent , was caught with a gallon pickle jar, containing residue.
    I asked why the jar had to be that big, - harder to hide, easier to break... no good answer... parents clueless....
    I know in my heart that these " children " were growing that poison $hit, out in the woods near furnace creek, selling....
    What?