Duck Hunting @ Bass Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Duck Hunting @ Bass Pro

The staff are proud to say Bass Pro is going to the Ducks. We will be adding many new duck hunting products and would like to have some clubs in for some advice of things you would like to see.

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Get some good decoys. The avery decoys and the redhead gear do not hold up as well as some of the other brands. Bigfoot and G&H decoys would be awesome. I think it would be a good opputunity with the rates that cabelas charges to ship anything. A good selection of duck Calls. Good prices emington Wingmaster Hd shells. This is just my wish. Rogers still ships most decoys for free still.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

i will second that, get some good G&H AMERICAN MADE decoys and other top quality equipment that is AMERICAN MADE that will hold up season after season. possibly offer some duck and goose calling classes at a reasonable charge.

as a follow up, maybe BPS could invite the DNR POLICE to hold some seminars pertaining to laws governing waterfowl hunting. i don't know, but maybe it is me,but a lot of these regulations are confusing. i was trying to get some questions answered by DNR at the OC boat show today, and it seemed like the rules were different at one place and different at another, so i am even more confused.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by rob sasko View Post
    i was trying to get some questions answered by DNR at the OC boat show today, and it seemed like the rules were different at one place and different at another, so i am even more confused.
    get used to that, they all will tell you something different

on a second note bps get some quality gear, the brands that are currently being sold there are completely worthless

Take all your Redhead decoys, burn them, and stop carring such POS.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by baysider View Post
    Take all your Redhead decoys, burn them, and stop carring such POS.

haha i figured you would have something to say about this, in fact just take everything in that department get rid of it and start over, if you think redhead gear is going to uphold wind,rain,snow and ducky weather then you got another thing coming

Quote Originally Posted by GMCfish View Post
    haha i figured you would have something to say about this, in fact just take everything in that department get rid of it and start over, if you think redhead gear is going to uphold wind,rain,snow and ducky weather then you got another thing coming
    I bought a dozen mallards a few years ago. Had a hunt kinda pop up and needed some blocks. They didnt finish the season before they lost almost all their paint. Now they are proud surf scoters....the Krylon fusion is holding nicely btw. I will never buy anymore.

Lineman....I agree 100% Ive had very good luck with my GHG's.

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Some items like
    Drake , Avery , Greenhead , would be nice

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber CaptNemo's Avatar

every piece of equipment that has red head name on it is complete junk including decoys, clothing, boots, arrows, cheap Chinese junk, have no idea how they stay in business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast