Need some Help Fountain Fuel Sending Unit
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Fountain Fuel Sending Unit

Having troubles with my Fountain sending unit part number 7836. I doubt Fountain made these units but they sure put there mark on it. The range on this unit is from 240 ohms to 33 ohms, I'm reading across the sender at 317 ohms on the pink and black wire with nothing else connected. I jumped the pink and black at the guage before disconnecting any wires and turn the key on the guage went to full, turned off the key and the guage read empty.The wiring between these two guys is substandard to say the least so I am replaceing it. Just need to know if my troubleshooting is correct in replaceing the sending unit or is there something I am missing. Does anyone have one of these units? Or know where to get a replacement since Fountain has gone belly up?

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Fountain is in court now trying to figure out who owns what. You can still call the factory and order stuff, i just got a full set of bolsters. Just need to catch them when they are there. But the sending unit is nothing fancy can get them numerous places

Ktrain, I found out the manufacturer for the sender is LIVORSI, gust need to test it to see if she is good.
    Haven't called fountain yet because they had a hard time answering the phone when they where still in business.
    Thanks for info!