Tidal Fish Forum banner

Roll Call - Mid Atlantic Saltwater Fishing Expo Whose In?

Good Information 
3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  lmontagnaj 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Was planning on heading up on saturday with my dad, but with my wife being in pre labor and could go anytime, i don't think she would appreciate me being 2 hours away in case something happens. I was really looking forward to it, but the wife and baby come first :)

#8 ·
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Steve,
I wouldn't go either, I am sure you value your manhood if you know what I mean... Lol
Looking forward to seeing the pics of your new baby. I hope the labor goes well for your wife too.

See you soon,

Fishin Fool
Captain Lucian Montagna

#11 ·
I plan on leaving work (on the southside) tomorrow at two and getting ahead of the westbound work traffic. After a quick bite to eat, it's showtime at the Showplace! Thanks Lucian for all of the show updates. It has kept my interest up and your posts have kept it on my radar so that babies, taxes, and other honey-doo's didn't get scheduled. Ha ha! The truth is that my wife said that I could go....... if she went along too so that she could monitor my purchases! I look forward to the event and seeing everyone.

Athearn - Best of luck with the delivery!

Billy

#19 ·
Everyone
i just left the show, all I can say is Wowwww.

Talk about a Selection of Saltwater Fishing Items
Tackle, Rods, Reels, Jigs, Hooks, Spreader Bars, Mojos, Daisy Chains, Poppers, Squid Bodies, Crab Pots, Gaffs, Harpoons, Nets, Bucktails, Lead, Fishing Art, Seasonings, Fish Breaders, Kayaks, Jet Skis, Boats, Trailers, Flies and so much more!!!

Charter Guides for Deep Dropping, Offshore, Inshore, Kayaking, Buena Vista Lodge Guatamala and More!

Meet Dr Julie Ball

Meet Mark Davis, one hell of a great guy and a character. I am looking forward to his seminars.

Meet Mark Lozier and his lovely Wife.

Kayak Kevin.

DMV Mobile, do anything you would normally do at their offices and more.

NOAA Weather

Captain Skip Feller

Sea Tow

Too many to list.

I am seriously impressed with the line up as are the people I talked to.

Looking forward to tomorrow, hope to see many more friends here!!

Captain Lucian Montagna
Fishin Fool Adventures

#20 · (Edited)
Just got back from the show and it is a good show for their year. Got some great deals on flounder jigs, tandem rigs and some fishing tools. Lots of Bay Fishing tackle, Lots of Off shore tackle, plenty of fly fishing tackle and a bunch of charter captains of all types.

I am planning on going back tomorrow and shop around some more. :thumbup:

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.