need info on Stainless disk brakes
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default need info on Stainless disk brakes

Hi all,
    Can anyone suggest a good place to buy 12' 5 lug stainless disk brake kit. I have an 04 venture that is desperate need of everything from the acutator to flush kits and Disk brakes. I prefer stainless ....

Thanks

Jay

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I don't know where you are located, but Eastern Marine will have everything you need. You can order it online.

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I'll second Eastern Marine - they are in Newark, Delaware.

If you drive up - be sure to ask for directions. They'll explain how to avoid one of the $5.00 tolls. It stinks - you pay - then drive about 1 mile to exit.

Eastern will explain how to exit just before toll and loop around to their shop.
    What could be more mundane than dying of old age or of natural causes when there is death by misadventure to be pursued ? Skip

Blog Entries

i recently replaced all my brakes and ordered everything from Eastern Marine ..... they're great on the phone too

http://www.easternmarine.com/

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

If you have five lug wheels, you probably need 10" brakes(3500# axle). The Tie Down G5 or the Kodiak Dacromet/Stainless kits are what I would recommend. They offer the best level of corrosion prevention for the buck. Kodiak also makes an all stainless kit, but they are 2-3 times the cost of ones I listed.

http://www.easternmarine.com/em_stor...rakes_hyd.html