I was sitting here thinking, it might be a good idea to put these questions out and see what answers come back. I am going to post this on the offshore board too as a compairison from offshore to inshore. How do these things affect fishing to make it good bad better or worse?
1) What affect does the moon phase have?
2) How does water temp changes affect feeding?
3) how does chloryphil affect?
4) How does air temp affect?
5) how does a front comming through affect, wheather it be a cold front or warm front?
6) How does barimetric pressure affect?
7) How does salinity affect?
8) How does wind speend and or direction affect?
9) How does water clairity affect?
10) How does a cloudy or sunny day affect?
11) How do tides affect, an extreme ebb or flood: a slack, flood or ebb tide?
12)Does weather affect if you use artifical or live bait? Color selection? Bait size? (this can vary greatly by species but just a general)
13)Do the SST and chloriphyl pay sites really make that much of a differance over the free site like Rutgers?