Tidal Fish Forum banner

Deerhounds and beagles for sale

36K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  J.DAUGHTREY 
#1 ·
HAVE A FEW EXCELLENT HOUNDS AND BEAGLES FOR SALE TO A GOOD HOME ONLY.ALL HOUNDS WILL JUMP AND RUN SOLO OR WITH A PACK.THESE DOGS ARE NOT WILD OR SHY.THEY HANDLE EXCELLENT AND WILL TRAIL AND JUMP DEER.NOT RUN IN FOX PENS,STRICTLY DEERHOUNDS THAT HAVE HAD NUMEROUS DEER KILLED IN FRONT OF THEM.REDTICKS,WALKERS AND A COUPLE BEAGLES.dOGS HAVE BEEN HUNTED SINCE OCTOBER.CALL FOR MORE INFO AND PRICES 757-484-0899 SUFFOLK,VA SERIOUS CALLS ONLY BEFORE 9 P.M.

#3 ·
I am selling some for a friend which I hunted these hounds all season,he has a little one on the way and is getting out of hounds.I am loaded down with rabbit beagles and deerhounds so I cant keep any of them.I have raised and trained hounds for over 2o years so I kno what a good hound is and anyone that wants to have a good pack of hunting dogs would be proud to own these.I suppose you mean lemon and white hounds and no none of these are.They will go for a good price.75.00 to 150.00 range.Again all of these dogs will jump and run a deer by themselves or with a pack.Some will go off the tailgate and some are trained to hunt with the handler like a pack of beagles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.