Deerhounds and beagles for sale
    Blog Entries

Default Deerhounds and beagles for sale

HAVE A FEW EXCELLENT HOUNDS AND BEAGLES FOR SALE TO A GOOD HOME ONLY.ALL HOUNDS WILL JUMP AND RUN SOLO OR WITH A PACK.THESE DOGS ARE NOT WILD OR SHY.THEY HANDLE EXCELLENT AND WILL TRAIL AND JUMP DEER.NOT RUN IN FOX PENS,STRICTLY DEERHOUNDS THAT HAVE HAD NUMEROUS DEER KILLED IN FRONT OF THEM.REDTICKS,WALKERS AND A COUPLE BEAGLES.dOGS HAVE BEEN HUNTED SINCE OCTOBER.CALL FOR MORE INFO AND PRICES 757-484-0899 SUFFOLK,VA SERIOUS CALLS ONLY BEFORE 9 P.M.

Do you have any l/w hounds for sale? Why are you selling them ?

Blog Entries

I am selling some for a friend which I hunted these hounds all season,he has a little one on the way and is getting out of hounds.I am loaded down with rabbit beagles and deerhounds so I cant keep any of them.I have raised and trained hounds for over 2o years so I kno what a good hound is and anyone that wants to have a good pack of hunting dogs would be proud to own these.I suppose you mean lemon and white hounds and no none of these are.They will go for a good price.75.00 to 150.00 range.Again all of these dogs will jump and run a deer by themselves or with a pack.Some will go off the tailgate and some are trained to hunt with the handler like a pack of beagles.

how many beagles are there ? would like a pack of 4 to 6

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alby man View Post
    how many beagles are there ? would like a pack of 4 to 6
    Have one beagle and a beagle walker mix,both will jump and ru.Beagle is young and a reject rabbit dog that wont quit hitting on deer.100.00 for both. or 75.00 each

Blog Entries

Stll have a few good dogs left,priced to move quick to a good home.

Hey J.D...Do you have the beagles/mix left?

Blog Entries

No more beagle walkers,they are gone to a good home but I still have a couple nice walker hoounds that are tough hounds and can go all day.