Fishing Report ESVA Founder
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ESVA Founder

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default ESVA Founder

I've fished the ESVA for six of the last twelve days and it's hit or miss. One day you'll get a nice stringer in an area, but a day later, it's a skunk. In fact I've had a skunk on three of the six days. Fished this weekend on two days and had a skunk one day and three keepers the next day in a different area. Who knows why?

Pics from Sunday of a 20 1/2 and a 22"er.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	72210  

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Nice job Jack!!! Must be that good luck charm you have fishing with you this year!!! :)

Andy, You have that right. Doris is funny, she hates the weather right now, with the wind and all, but if I say I'm going fishing, she wants to come because she wants to catch some flounder. I think I have a new fishing buddy because she hooked. Actually, I love fishing with her beacuse everything is new to her and she gets excited about things I've been seeing for years and take for granted. It's like seeing it all for the first time again.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Sure...drag me down 2 Gargatha where a hovercraft couldn't even launch. Then on down to Follies..."where we smoked em yesterday". At least I caught a skate and Doris's board was particularly nice. Then u drop me off and go out and catch em...chit ain't right :).

Quote Originally Posted by TerpHeels View Post
    Sure...drag me down 2 Gargatha where a hovercraft couldn't even launch. Then on down to Follies..."where we smoked em yesterday". At least I caught a skate and Doris's board was particularly nice. Then u drop me off and go out and catch em...chit ain't right :).
    That's what friends are for.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Folly Creek area wasn't giving up any fish this weekend; water still a bit dirty, although I saw one or two caught. I was then at Wachapreague as the tourney boats came in and saw some people waving around some flatties; heard a lot of lies, too.

HB did you fish it? How'd you do?

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Mixed reviews from Chinco as well this weekend...I got lucky Sunday trolling (6 kept my 4). Tog were from Sat, bud had a 10lber I caught barely legal and we had a bunch of dinks and cbass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0428131541.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	72469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0428131603.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	72470  

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Y'all are killing me...we'll be down there Wednesday and Thursday trying to get some flatted things...I am way behind the start of my season due to work and have not been able to follow their progress and locate any fish yet....so if any of you guys wanna share any hints where to start to save me some looking, I cleared out my PM box for you and my beer cooler will be full for repayments! I'll be at the inn with a certain rock star who I won't name in public because i don't want people in the flounder community to know I associate with him

HC, Didn't fish the tourny or last weekend. Will be down Thur to Sun this week. I have some good intel. We'll see if it's still on this weekend.

Terp Pretty work.

Mark, Will be down Wed evening, fishing Thur. You know where to find me.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hillbilly, you need me and Butch to show you how to get skunked a hundred percent of the time. Nothin half assed about us. Seriously, I keep getting bad wind reports from ovHer there and am really itching to do the trip. Will be there next week regardless. Can't catch them sitting on my a$$ reading Tidalfish.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast