Election for president and VP
    Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish

Default Election for president and VP

Each year during the December meeting, the SRRKC elects the president and vice president for the following year. Kim (RodsGirl) and I have held those positions for the past two years and are ready to step down. I previously asked for volunteers to run for those offices. Although there has been some informal discussion, nobody has expressed their willingness to serve in either of the positions for next year.

I will be out of town on Dec 4 when the next meeting and elections will take place. Kim will run the meeting, the nominations, and the elections. I hope that someone volunteers to serve. There is still time to contact Kim or me by pmail if you are interested in holding one of those positions.
    Last edited by J.A. Veil; 11-30-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish
    Native Watercraft Manta 14 and Slayer Propel 13

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

After giving this much thought, I will throw my name into the hat. I've also talked to Tricky Ricky and he confirmed would be VP with me!

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish

That is excellent news. Thanks Rodney and Rick. I am pleased to nominate both of you. In the spirit of fairness, any other persons wishing to be considered for either office can still throw their hat in the ring by Wed.
    John Veil
    Scout 162 Sportfish
    Native Watercraft Manta 14 and Slayer Propel 13

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I think that would be an excellent tandem!!! Thank you gentlemen!!