Tidal Fish Forum banner

Sale on Minn Kota Trolling Motors - Free Shipping

6K views 16 replies 1 participant last post by  Universal Mania 
#1 ·
We are offering a sale on Minn Kota Trolling Motors. Please PM for price or call us at 866-903-0852. We can offer coupon codes on certain units. Here is a link to the trolling motors.

Minn Kota Trolling Motors

#4 ·
Plenty Of Stock!!

We are working hard to ensure you guys are getting the best possible deals, please let us know how we can better help you and what items you are looking for. Thanks for all of the support and PM's and keep it coming!
Dont forget fathers day is coming up so make sure to tell everyone what you want or just by it here yourself, YOU DESERVE IT!!

Thanks
James Metz

Please call or email me if you have any further questions:
jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#5 ·
!! Great Motors and Even Better Deals !!

!!! Father's Day Is Right Around The Corner !!!

Still here guys working some killer deals! Continue to PM and call as we are working to get you all we can for your money. The boss is out of town for a little longer so lets make some deals!

Thanks

James Metz

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#6 ·
!! Father's Day Weekend Is Here !!

We are here to work any last minute deals for you guys so please let us know what you need!. If you are looking to get orders delivered for Saturday please ensure to get your order in as early as possible or contact us for shipping options.

Thanks

James Metz

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#7 ·
We have very Aggressive pricing on the site right now and of course if I can work you additional deals it will happen!

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! Well the boss is still out of town for 2 more days so call me, PM, or email and lets get some deals done. We really appreciate all of your support and kind words. Please keep letting us know how we can better serve you!

Thanks

James Metz

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#9 ·
Many Great Deals Still Available!!!!

Just call, PM, or email to see if we have a coupon code available for the motor you are looking for!

We are currently getting in new stock of all the major brands of gear you all are looking for! As always guys PM, call, or email me what you need and I will get you the best possible price I can.

With the upcoming Holiday and great weather make sure you are safe out there !

As Always thanks for your support - please make any suggestions so we can better help you find what you need at the best possible price!

Thanks

James Metz

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#10 ·
We still have HOT DEALS

Call me, PM, or email what item you are interested in and I will work the best possible deal for you

It's that easy!

Bigger deals on Bundles or multiple item orders!

As always thanks for being a great crowd to work with and thanks for your continued support!!!

Thanks

James Metz

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#11 ·
Posting New Great Deals Daily

Give us a call and let us see if we can save you money on the items you are looking for. We have lots of great deals going right now as always and will work to get you the best possible price we can! Just let me know what you need - what items you can't find - what you need to complete your set up and we will do our best to get you the price and answers you need!

Stay cool out there guys as it is really heating up - be safe and enjoy the summer!

Thanks

James Metz

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#12 ·
Summer Deals

-As always we strive to offer the best possible price, and customer support! Please continue to let us know how we can serve you better as we greatly appreciate your support and feedback -

-Feel free to call, email, or PM on any item if you have support questions or have questions on price-

-We have the deals and if you see a better price bring it to our attention and we will work to ensure we meet or beat it!-

-As always free shipping and no tax on all items

Thanks

James Metz

#13 ·
Still Hot Outside and So are the Deals!

We hope everyone is having a safe summer so far! We are still pushing some of the greatest deals on the internet so come check us out - call - email - go to our site - we don't care how you get the best deal on the items you want just make sure you shop with us and save your money!
www.universalmania.com

Thanks

James Metz

universalmania.com

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#14 ·
Labor Day Weekend!

I hope everyone is going to enjoy the long holiday weekend as it is the last of the summer - get out there and fish and enjoy the outdoors - If you get time take a look through the site and let us know if you need anything - our prices are still the lowest and we will be happy to work with you on any discounts we can offer on the item of your needs - Thanks again guys and enjoy the last long weekend of summer!
www.universalmania.com

Thanks

James Metz

universalmania.com

jmetz@universalmania.com
8669030852 Ext 706
M-F 9am-5pm

#15 ·
!!End of Summer!!

We just want to take the time to thank everyone for their continued support THANK YOU!!!!! and please continue to call, email, and PM for deals - our site prices have been reduced and we are working additional deals on the items you need!
Also great prices on Garmin Hunting Gear for you guys switching sports now!
http://www.universalmania.com/dog-tracking-collars-1/
We are buying product daily in quantity to save you money so let us know what you are looking for

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
NO TAX

James Metz
Sales Associate
Universal Mania Inc.
www.UniversalMania.com
www.UniversalMania.net

T: 866.903.0852 EXT: 706
F: 910.568.3515

#16 ·
Give us a call and lets make a deal !!!!!!

We have great stock and great prices - give us a call and let us work a deal for you on a trolling motor - accessories - and more - Want to put a package together - let us work a Deal!!!

-Any Quotes given are good for that item and for the day given based on availabilty-

Thanks
James Metz
Sales Manager
866.903.0852 EXT: 706
Hours: M-F 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time
UniversalMania.net
UniversalMania.net

#17 ·
Great Deals!

It really has been a great week with all of the PM's - We have been able to work several deals for you guys and that is what we are here for - Thanks for everyone's support and please keep it coming we want to keep making you deals!!!!

-Any Quotes given are good for that item and for the day given based on availability-

Thanks
James Metz
Sales Manager
866.903.0852 EXT: 706
Hours: M-F 9am-5:30pm Eastern Time
UniversalMania.net
UniversalMania.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.