Tidal Fish Forum banner

Fishing Cape Cod (Dennis)

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Boseafish 
#1 ·
My family is going on vacation in Dennis MA this coming week and we would like to go fishing. We are from the Annapolis area and fish the Chesapeake Bay and ocean quite often. This is the first time we have been up north and would like some idea of who to fish with. It can be a head boat or a charter. We just like to catch fish. Flounder, cbass, and cod would be OK. Thanks for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

Ken

#2 ·
If you don't mind fishing out of Pamet Harbor in Truro, I would most definitely fish with Reeldeal Charters out of Truro. Stripers and blues will be in full swing and these guys fish everyday. They fish light tackle and run to find the fish, mainly off of Race Point. Beautiful place with all of the trophy migrating fish up there now. I have been going up in June the last few years with my boat and Reeldeal is always catching. http://www.fishreeldeal.com/charter_info.html

#4 ·
Not sure. For my money, light tackle fishing for big stripers is the way to go up there. The fish are usually in pretty good numbers and these guys catch them everyday. Three miles out and they can put you on some nice Bluefin Tuna out on the Bank. You'll also be in prime whale watching territory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.