Need some Help Losing my fishing/ hunting buddy

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Losing my fishing/ hunting buddy

Never thought this day would come but my best buddy Ray Ray leaves for college Sunday. He couldnt have chosen one of the great Virginia state schools that recruited him and offered great scholarships, or a college in a neighboring state, again offering scholarships. No he chose to go to the University of Missouri. The best journalism school at the moment. Forget about the cost (uggh) he is halfway across the country. A fifteen hour drive, or two flights and a rental car ride.
    I am now interviewing fishing partners that can launch boat, fish fourteen hours straight, load boat, clean boat, and with youthful exuberance ask what time we go back out in morning before he gets in his kayak to catch fish around the docks of our big boat.
    During extreme cold must be able to sit in trees for untold hours with bow in hand, sometimes a blackpowder rifle that I swear wont misfire with giant deer ever again.
    Must accept every downturn with a smile and a laugh, and only want giant sandwiches and chocolate milk in return .
    Apply at this address

Jeff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ray Trout 2.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	135018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ray ray boatet-attachment.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	135026  

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Good luck to him (and you)!!

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Jeff- you'll have a hard time finding some one to fit your job requirements. Ya might just have to wait 4 years. Congrats to Ray as he embarks on this journey. He has a good head on those shoulders and I'm sure he'll have a good experience and careeer. He's a good kid!
    In the mean time, I'm sure we'll get out from time to time....................