It was worst then being skunked (a real fishing report/thread) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Okay, seriously, some days are just like that. I would tell you to not leave until you try bridge pillings at the Rudds ramp. PM me and I'll tell you what Dave showed me, and the 2 ones to try. BTW, I have a 24' pontoon boat sitting here doing nothing. Just put SeaStar hydraulic steering on the Ranger. Should be good to go for a while.

Dayton

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hey; good to hear from some of the "Good Old Boys" from C.com. Thanks for the offers from jim.b and 690 but you know it was kind of nice after a long ride up and back and then 6 hours in the nitro NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT CLEANNING A MESS OF FISH. Do want to see some good reports of better catches in the creeks before the bash. Ron and I do plan to make the bash if things improve.

Acey

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Dang Andy, sounds like you might have had the Ghost of Shoer in the boat. I fished with a bunch of times and it was the worst fishing I ever experienced . Might be time for an Exorcism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12