Good Information Photos of used fishing gear from widow - silent auction - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

So If we "won" how do we arrange to pick up?!

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

DuckBulter / others - Frostys9193's bid of $1,200.00 for everything was higher than all the separate bids so he is top bidder.

It was close and I do appreciate everyone who bid. I talked to Sharon ( widow ) on Thursday to let her know about how much was raised - between tears she asked me to thank each of you. She did not expect so many to bid or this amount to be raised.
    They say that life's a carousel - spinning fast, you've got to ride it well.

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Great thing you did Skip.All that stuff is useless to a widow and they don't know what to do with it. Thanks to all that bid and to frosty who had high bid!...........Gary

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks Skip for doing that. I know seeing her at the park from time to time she was really worried about me asking you to do this. When I mentioned to her all the things you do for people that put her at ease. Everything turned out great. I know she was really happy. Thanks so much again for helping her......It was such a shock her husband dieing so suddenly, this will take a little burden off of her.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Somebody on the board has a signature that says something to the effect of:

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife sells my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it."

By all appearances, this guy (who clearly had a love of fishing), can surely rest in peace. Thanks, Skip, for putting this together. You done a good thing.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Once again Skip you've gone out of your way to help someone in need.
    Congrats to Frosty for his winning bid and his donation to a needed cause.
    Thanks to all you guys that were in the bidding, I'm sure it was more to help another
    than to acquire another fishing rod & reel.
    You are all truly good folks!

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks Skip it was fun bidding!

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

BTW all I really wanted and really didn't need was the items in #1. If anyone really really wants anything else I can arrange. I am not in the tackle business so not looking to profit this was done to help someone out but wasn't looking to try to take everything.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567