duck suck screw a ginney - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Yeah, everyone comes here to read your fishing reports right? Sounds like your looking for company on the James, And that Facebook thing sounds just right for ya. Glad i never joined..Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Good luck with the fish and that horrible attitude.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Percidae_Papermouth View Post
    Yeah, everyone comes here to read your fishing reports right? Sounds like your looking for company on the James, And that Facebook thing sounds just right for ya. Glad i never joined..Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Good luck with the fish and that horrible attitude.
    er
    they might I will start reporting and see....facebook is where your daily yanticks belongs .....fishing on fishing sites hotrods on car sites etc.. get it yet . and horrible is a womans word. will have a good feast day you do the same. fishing just gettin good.fishing the james great change of scenery with one of my ole friends. I live on the Matti fishing real good here as well lot more ring perch then the james and all the rocks you want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12