Fishing Report Great day on my boat - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Gee... all Mike said was "Leave Teacher Alone".... sounded to me more like he was making fun of every one whining about teacher's reports.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by RustyTank View Post
    Gee... all Mike said was "Leave Teacher Alone".... sounded to me more like he was making fun of every one whining about teacher's reports.
    I guess the problem is when we read a sentence, you can read it multiple ways.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Mike Avery gives a lot of info in his posts here, more than most. It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect someone who is telling us to try different techniques to actually mention what is working for him. A general location wouldn't hurt either. If you're not willing to give any info at all why post anything. Knowing that someone, somewhere, somehow has caught a striper is not informative at all.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    Mike Avery gives a lot of info in his posts here, more than most. It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect someone who is telling us to try different techniques to actually mention what is working for him. A general location wouldn't hurt either. If you're not willing to give any info at all why post anything. Knowing that someone, somewhere, somehow has caught a striper is not informative at all.
    Wait a minute now. There is always the secret spot where NOBODY has EVER fished before. Come on.
    Available to HO-Have plenty of gear as I kept it all-757-418-1966 Bobby Allen P-Town Va.

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mwills98 View Post
    Rockfish are as dumb now as they were 10,000 years ago. Put a bait in a school of big rock, it's going to get hit. The only problem right now is the lack of large schools. Which used to be easily targeted by locating birds working the bait getting slammed by fish or simply working the major structures in the area. The few bay and ocean fish that are left, are concentrated around the little bit of bait they can find until we catch the last ones.
    Exactly right. Rockfish are just as stupid now as they were thousands of years ago. Following Teacher's logic, one could argue that blue crabs recently earned architect degrees, built an underwater civilization where flounders now serve as bathmats and stripers enjoy five star accomodations as long as they make small talk with the flounders, never eat the crabs, and nobody ever leaves. Meanwhile the drum and cobia are asking where the hell everyone went especially the sea robins who are now turning tricks and serving Cristal in executive parlor rooms.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234