Good Information I am thankful for the Police that Protect us Everyday! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by russellraven View Post
    I think the problem is that there is lack of respect for any type of authority nowadays, whether it be toward police officers, teachers, or parents, especially with the younger generation. Much of the blame should go the parents and how they are raising their kids.
    I think you're on to something...

PEACE ON EARTH, GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN.....MERRY CHRISTMAS

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Peace on earth for all...I WISH it was that easy...sorry for the rant fellas ..Merry Christmas

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by russellraven View Post
    I think the problem is that there is lack of respect for any type of authority nowadays, whether it be toward police officers, teachers, or parents, especially with the younger generation. Much of the blame should go the parents and how they are raising their kids.
    This is the real cause. Sure there are some bad police officers but it is certainly not the majority of police officers. They have a tough job and they deserve the respect. I was a police officer for 20 years and I know it is a tough job. I retired 18 years ago and it was no where near as violent and disrespectful as it is today. Our society as a whole is declining and it is a sad, sad situation.

Steve

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234