Flats fish ? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flats fish ?

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Flats fish ?

[Q]Ele originally wrote:

Besides, the last person that posted he caught fish on the flats got lambasted by severl members of this board, for bragging.

[/Q]

It's ridiculous why are folks even on this board if every time someone reports they're gonna give them a hard time. That's not what this is about. I understand the whole not giving the exact location thing and I never do but to say whether or not the flats is happening is another story. Anyone that has a problem with that type of reporting is on the wrong website. We all work towards the same goal here and that's becoming better anglers. I always note the "lambasters" and also remember to bne sure not to help them when they are asking for help.

-Evans

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Flats fish ?

Yep, I'm not going to the flats till I see some pictures of braggin-sized bigguns. Then you'll see me and all my buddies there!!![smile][grin][wink][tongue][sad][shy][angel][excited]

Default Flats fish ?

[Q]pissant originally wrote:
    Yep, I'm not going to the flats till I see some pictures of braggin-sized bigguns. Then you'll see me and all my buddies there!!![smile][grin][wink][tongue][sad][shy][angel][excited]
    [/Q]

Perfect example.

-Evans

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Flats fish ?

I hear that the stripers we recalled by the DNR, apparently some of their stripes don’t go from head to tail, some have broken lines! The DNR has them all back in the shop for repainting, word is they won’t be ready to be re-release until June![wink]

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Flats fish ?

I'm totally serious. I'm not budgin from my couch 'till you guys tell me you're gettin' em. Or, the Hell with the flats I'll go somewhere else. I'm too lazy to keep going and find fish for myself. I'm trusting one of you guys to help me know exactly when me and my equally fishing-impaired buddies and our boats should invade the flats. I hate to burst your bubble, but there are thousands of "sportsman" like me out here. Instant information! God Bless the internet for helping us lazy fisherman! [smile][grin][wink][tongue][sad][shy][angel][excited]

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Flats fish ?

Their not too far from a whole bunch of herring.[smile]

Default Flats fish ?

Im starting to feel real ill right now. May have to go check the incoming for relief.

Default Flats fish ?

37^ & this on Saturday:

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Flats fish ?

I am with ya on this BIGE.How do we post? i caught a ........ today.It was caught on ...........And was in the GENERAL AREA.............Hope this helps.Is this what they want?Just dont fill in any blanks or we are in trouble.

Default Flats fish ?

hedjug- thats why Im heading out right now. Not expecting anything (but that can be good thing). I wonder if Ele has any smelly jelly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast