Question 2017 fishing show/flea market schedule???

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default 2017 fishing show/flea market schedule???

The boat is winterized and the road is covered with ice; perfect time to think about buying more fishing stuff!! Any firm dates for shows yet? January is only a couple weeks away.

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Frederick MSSA Expo Jan 14 @ Frederick, MD Fairgrounds.......... Gary
    Last edited by crabby and son; 12-17-2016 at 01:36 PM.

It has been about four years since I had a table at the Tri-State flea. Striper tackle has really accumulated to an obscene level. Still doing some striper fishing but much more smallmouth fishing now which means a whole new bunch of stuff. Which indoor flea market has the most guys interested in light tackle striper stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    It has been about four years since I had a table at the Tri-State flea. Striper tackle has really accumulated to an obscene level. Still doing some striper fishing but much more smallmouth fishing now which means a whole new bunch of stuff. Which indoor flea market has the most guys interested in light tackle striper stuff?
    Bill, I think more and more guys are going to LTJ, especially after Spring trophy season. I don't think there is any one show that will have a proportionate amount of light tackle guys. Hope you are doing well...... Gary

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Gary made a typo. Frederick is Jan. 14

Thanks sure did. Haha been puttin out our signs too (with right date!).....Gary

Thanks Gary. I am fine and had two great LTJ trips at PLO this month--both charters. Really need to clear out some LTJ tackle. Have enough striper plugs to cover three tables. Not taking those long distance striper trips anymore. The fishing became too inconsistent. Really enjoying my jet boat and the river smallie fishing.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    Been thinking the same thing Bill. Been away from the smallies far too long. 15 years of Bay and ocean fishing and smallmouth still my favorite. May have to find a place to wade without risking my old body as I used to around Harper's.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
    Been thinking the same thing Bill. Been away from the smallies far too long. 15 years of Bay and ocean fishing and smallmouth still my favorite. May have to find a place to wade without risking my old body as I used to around Harper's.
    It is funny Steve. I got started in the flats fishing for LMB in the weed beds about 1964 and did not even know stripers came into the flats. When I found out about the spring run, I started striper fishing and never paid any attention to the smallies close by in the Susky. Think because is it new to me, I am very excited about the smallies and try not to let a week go by that I do not fish them. My jet is getting K-5 and Wetlander coating on the bottom this week to make it more "rockproof". A three hour trip in a bud's jet Tuesday afternoon yielded 39 smallies, two walleye, an 18 pound carp and 26 pound catfish on tubes and Ned rigs. One SMB was 20". All that was missing was a muskie. We did catch a small one the week before. BTW we have warm water discharges up here too.

Not trying to jack the flea market thread. Like to hear more about all of them.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast