Tidal Fish Forum banner

Had a very bad day 3-18-17

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  andypat 
#1 ·
Fishing is not on my mind. We had a bad accident yesterday. A guy pulled out on us while going 55 MPH. I am banged up, but after they took us to hospital they released me. But my wife/Pat is still in hospital with three cracked ribs, and something else wrong with her chest. She is in pretty bad shape. If you pray, say one for Pat. Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle
Vehicle Hood Window Car Automotive tire

See less See more
#7 ·
----- Yes my fishing truck is a total loss. That was also where I kept all my fishing stuff. I guess i will be giving a lot of good lures and things away. I don't have a garage, and I don't want all the stuff laying around the house. That's OK, all I need now days for fishing is a few lures, a few bobbers, my Jerry darts, and my BigJim little jigs, Some purple 7" worms, and two Spinning rods. That all will fit in my wife's car. I haven't fished, or drank a beer in a week. LOL! Pat is still hurting when the pain pill stop working. But she is getting around very slow and pretty good. Thanks guys!

#8 ·
Good news, They did the colonoscopy and found the bleeding was from inflamed diverticulitis. We were really worried. But every ones prayers were answered. No big C. She is back home. Gone to take a good while to heel her ribs and chest. Margie , Dena And Me can relax now. Thanks every one for all your prayers. Prayers work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.