anyone looking at tuesday???
nee two poss. wed
I'm chartered on the Pointrunner (Tues) with some friends from work and FINS...hoping the inlet calms down enough...overall wind forecast looks good.
Anxiously waiting for that GALE to blow itself out!
If i can find a decent crew im in !!!
Yes-looking at Tuesday & Wednesday. Let me know if you are going to OI or HI-or where you are going? I have never been out of either OI or HI. I would like to buddy up with someone. Please let me know and I will be there.
Will do zipper
I hope to be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Will probably go out of HI. May even wait until Wednesday or Thursday depending on how the weather shapes up.
Hey Guys I would like to go out tuesday. if I can find other boaters to Buddy up with.
Anyone looking to buddy up call me @ 757 857 5812 home or 757 407 5812 cell or 757 534 0461 work. Looking at either Tuesday or Wednesday. Not sure which day yet.