View Full Version : Chapter 12 Fishing Seminar

FishOn!
12-06-2006, 08:27 PM
I know this is very early but just wanted to give a heads up. We at Chapter 12 (Northern Bay) will be hosting our second annual fishing seminar on Feb. 24th. 5 speakers including Rich Novotny, Walleye Pete/ Richie Gaines and two other Capts. one from Delaware bay. Brandon will be posting our flyer with all the details as tidal fish is going to be a partial sponsor. It is also sponsored by "The Fisherman magazine". We will have a lunch included this year and also a kayak fishing speaker over lunch. All for the low cost of $30. Support your MSSA brethren by attending. You can PM me for more details but we are currently waiting for tickets to be printed. It will be hosted at Perryville High School in Cecil Co. Right off I95.

FishOn!
01-24-2007, 09:47 AM
BTT

Ravens16
01-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Scott do you have a schedule as to what time each person will be speaking. Have some stuff to do that day but I would like to catch Pete's presentation.
Thanks
#667:D

FishOn!
01-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Scott do you have a schedule as to what time each person will be speaking. Have some stuff to do that day but I would like to catch Pete's presentation.
Thanks
#667:D
Dave,
Capt. Eric Burnley (Delaware Bay) 8:45-10am
Capt. Richie Gaines 10-11am
Capt. Rich Novotny 11-noon
Capt. Walt (Bob Walter) 1-2pm
Capt. Walleye Pete 2-3pm.

Dave, hope you can make it up. Let me know if you need a ticket

Ravens16
01-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I will be able to make the last 2
Will I still be able to get ticket at the door?
Maybe I can meet up with you sometime before the show?
I'm in Cecil Co all the time