View Full Version : Suggestions or Feedback

Pages : [1] 2

Brandon
12-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Please leave Suggestions or Feedback on this Board. It is monitored by Brandon (Tidal Fish's Chief Angler". We appreciate you taking the time to leave suggestions and give feedback as we are continually looking to improve Tidal fish.

Flounderman2001
12-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Brandon,
My suggestion: when a person receives a private message have the words flash in red he has received one OR in the Unread & Total #'s be in Red.It would certainly stand out from all the blue on the page and bring it to the individual's attention.:)
Regards

swd2k
12-12-2006, 01:04 AM
Hello,

If you are going to stay with the column down the left side of the page to link to the boards, can we get the font increased in size or at least put some contrast in there. I've now got a headache from trying to squint to see the light gray text on the slightly lighter gray background, and I'm relatively young with good eyesight...

By the way, I preferred the old format of TF's board...

Thanks

harry buggs
12-15-2006, 12:59 AM
Why did I go thru editing my profile, only to get an "invalid msn handle" (when I don't use any micro$oft crap) message when I tried to submit the edits? And then, none of the edits stuck. I like your site, but I hate wasting time. btw- I'm on an iMac G5 with 2 GB ram, OSX 10.4.8, Safari 2.0, cable broadband, and still get intermittant slow loading on the site. But it is better than the old site.

Thanks,

mike

harry buggs
12-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Couple weeks later, same gripe. Can't add any profile info.

obxnative
01-04-2007, 11:14 AM
I Would Like To Know How I Can Change The Price On A Boat I Have For Sell. Everytime I Try , I Get An Error Message That I Don't Have Permission To Do That. Thanks, Obxnative

tperk100
01-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Fonts are too small. And I have 19 inchers. Good idea to get rid of sidebar when viewing a specific forum.

27 sailfish
01-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Is there any way to remove a post ? I post alot for HO's and once I have a crew I would like to remove it from the board to leave space for others. Thanks Skip

bayside
01-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Would love to be able to add my signature to my posts, but don't have that option on my CP page. Have posted this on the TF Help page, but it has not been corrected. Thanks to all who have tried to assist, but help is needed from a higher power.

bayside
01-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Brandon fixed the problem. I guess there was a glitch.