View Full Version : 7-River Pickles vs Magothy River Snakes

Pages : 1 [2] 3

lfreed
01-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Funny you should mention this, GB... we were just talking about what we should do once the SRRKC Pickerel Derby is over on March 1... Maybe we can have a 1 month shoot-out between the Severn River and the Magothy pickerel.

Think you can arrange at least one or two permission slips over the course of the month? :D

Sounds like a good topic of conversation for the next gathering. Hope you can make it.

Megabyte
01-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Maybe we can have a 1 month shoot-out between the Severn River and the Magothy pickerel.

Oh baby... I'd be down with that. :D

clancy19
02-01-2007, 10:38 AM
A one month MARCH SHOOT-OUT. Same rules as our tourney, captains meeting at Bateman's.......that should get us to the flats and/or trophy season.

Big E
02-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Plus Clank is just looking for a reason to keep fishing three times a week. Bodes well for me though since, apparently, have nothing better to do with my time.

-Evans

fisham
02-01-2007, 03:17 PM
If its against the Mag boys we have to meet at Bella's

Capt.Nick
02-01-2007, 03:24 PM
I've decided not to enter my comment.............

Graybeard
02-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Eminent Brothers and fellow SRRKC'ers
I must confess my pickeral fishing record SUX no matter what river I'm fishing on. I catch pickeral like I catch flounder....by accident. But I do have 2 docks and a section of shore on the Little Magothy that have been decent for me in the past. I was fishing for perch with a beetle-spin when I was attacked for no reason by the Mighty Magothy River Snakes

Megabyte
02-03-2007, 09:05 AM
I was fishing for perch with a beetle-spin when I was attacked for no reason by the Mighty Magothy River Snakes

I've had the same success catching with beetle-spins in the summer...

Virgil Poe
02-04-2007, 12:48 PM
A one month shoot out. :cool: Hmmmm,,,..:rolleyes:

So yous guys thinks yours is bigger than ours do's ya's. What better way to contribute to the Md reef program than by kicking a few buts to the curb while doing so :D .

Megabyte
02-04-2007, 01:29 PM
So yous guys thinks yours is bigger than ours do's ya's. What better way to contribute to the Md reef program than by kicking a few buts to the curb while doing so :D .

Excellent idea. ;)