View Full Version : Tri-State fishing flea market, Feb 10th

Pages : [1] 2

Megabyte
02-02-2007, 07:16 PM
The Tri-State Marine Fishing Flea Market is Saturday, February 10th...
https://www.tidalfish.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195212
Who is planning on going?

I've never done the Happy Harbor Tidalfish breakfast before, but I'm planning to go this year.
Any other SRRKC bretheren planning to go?
If so... we need to arrive in force! :D

rem1224
02-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Will definitely be at Tri-State next Saturday - always a good time.

Never done the HH breakfast either. Sounds like we need to get there before Burgess and the UBBB's or all the food will be gone :D

lfreed
02-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Never been, Kev... if it doesn't look like a good fishin' day I might head down... otherwise, it's "work-work-work" on those fish! ;)

Megabyte
02-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I have a feeing my bank account will take a hit that day.
There is always something that I just have to have. ;)

Never done breakfast with the 'wild ones' before, but it sounds like a good time.
Beer........... it's what's for breakfast. :D

Graybeard
02-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Eminent Brothers,
The 2-2-2 breakfast at Happy Harbor just before the Tri-State Flea market is one of the TF social events of the year. It's a must for any self respecting TF'er!!! At the Flea Market I need to stock up on 10" BKD's and BIG jig heads for fishing the CCNPP. I also need some heavy 16-24 ounce sinkers for my Deep Drop trip in March. I hear Specialized Baits has some nice LTJ jigs that have been recommended by some of the LTJ guides. Of course I will again lust after a Parker 23 Pilot House, but; since I can't afford the 2110 I already have I'll just have to make do with what I got.

J.A. Veil
02-03-2007, 08:16 AM
I have something else early that morning that will keep me from arriving at Tri-State until at least 10:30. I hope to see some of you guys there.

uncljohn
02-03-2007, 12:01 PM
I have a feeing my bank account will take a hit that day.
There is always something that I just have to have. ;)

Is this something you've already identified or will it be an impulse purchase?

One year we went to HH after Tri State, and the service sucked big time, and the food wasn't great. Granted, maybe the older waitress was a little tired by 11, but I think I'll make it up to Edgewater for breakfast.

27 sailfish
02-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Stop by my table-I'll discount any anchor for SRRKC members.;) Skip

Steve F
02-04-2007, 03:38 PM
I'll have a table right next to Capt. Skip make sure you stop by and say Hi. I'll have a couple of my rods for you to take a look at plus the rod that I will make for the winner of the pickerel derby....

Megabyte
02-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Stop by my table-I'll discount any anchor for SRRKC members.

Hmmmmmmm........
I need one that'll fit Uncljohn Skip. :p

Gotta find some way to knock him off the top of the leaderboard. :D